One of the best kept secrets in the home building, repair and remodeling industry is the beauty, durability and efficiency of vinyl siding. Our team of contractors at Professional Remodeling Group specializes in providing you with great looking vinyl siding that’s both high quality and a great value. Vinyl siding is also highly energy efficient, meaning that having it installed could ultimately help you save a significant amount of money on heating and cooling costs.
Vinyl Siding Provides High Quality Weather Protection
In Northern Virginia you have to deal with both cold winters and hot summers. Because of this, Professional Remodeling Group uses only the best brands and manufacturers of top-quality siding to ensure that your home has the maximum defense against the elements available.
The siding on your home, in conjunction with your roof, serves as the first line of defense against wind, rain, sun, and snow. By choosing a high-quality vinyl siding, you can greatly improve the R-Rating (a measure of your insulation’s ability to protect the interior of your home from heat and cold) of your home, thereby increasing its overall energy efficiency. As a result, your home will stay cooler in the summer and also warmer in the winter at a much lower cost.
Why Choose Vinyl?
- Strength – Vinyl siding is an incredibly strong, durable product that has been constructed from PVC plastic resin.
- Durability – In addition to its notable strength, vinyl siding is durability due to the fact that it will not rust, dent or conduct electricity. Many homeowners have found that their vinyl siding can withstand abuse such as getting hit with a golf ball or baseball.
- Resilience – In contrast to its wood counterparts, vinyl siding will not warp, rot, chip or scratch in the same way. It does not react strongly to humidity, rain, sun or wind. Because of this, high-quality vinyl manufacturers back their products up with a strong warranty.
- Great Looks – There are a staggering number of vinyl siding styles, colors and designs available for you to choose from. Because it is a man-made material, it can literally be manufactured in nearly any color or style that you desire. Because of this, many of the most popular styles of vinyl siding have been designed to imitate the look and feel of wood very well. This gives you the opportunity to take advantage of the looks of wood siding, with the benefits of vinyl.
- Affordability – Because it is a man-made product, vinyl siding is much less expensive than wood, aluminum and other options that are available. Depending on the brand, style and type that you choose, there is a vinyl siding option available for every budget.
At Professional Home Remodeling Group, we take pride in installing and repairing your vinyl siding right the first time every time. Because of its important role in the integrity of your home, it is paramount that your siding be installed correctly. Whenever your siding repair or installation is completed, it should not only protect your home from the weather, but also make it look great. With a wide variety of colors and styles available, there’s an option available for everyone.
To find out more about vinyl siding and repair, or to schedule a free estimate on vinyl siding installation, give us a call today.
Here’s 3 of our most recent blog posts