10 Questions you should ask before selecting a Remodeling Company
- Is your company licensed, bonded, and insured?
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you a member of any national trade associations?
- Do you have any local references?
- Does the company specialize in my project needs?
- Who will be assigned as Project Supervisor for this job?
- Who will be working on this project? Are they employees/sub-contractors?
- What is your approach to a project like this?
- Have your employees received any special training and/or certifications?
- What type of warranty does your company offer?
What Our Clients are saying…
“Wow! The whole neighborhood loves our new windows and siding. It feels like we moved into a brand new house!”
Liz Hume – Woodbridge, VA
“Finally we have a 4 season sunroom that we can enjoy year round. Our whole family loves it and uses it every day.”
Shelly Singh – Mclean, VA
“The fit and finish on my deck is amazing. It’s been a pleasure doing business with a company that cares about the details.”
Zack Thomas – Arlington, VA