One of the greatest things that you can do update the look of your home and improve your home’s overall energy costs is to replace and/or upgrade your vinyl windows. Vinyl windows are a top choice because they require almost no maintenance, are easy to care for and are built to last. Vinyl windows are available in a variety of different types, styles and price ranges, providing you with great looking windows suitable to fit any budget.
Why Choose Vinyl Windows?
- Dependability – Vinyl windows are constructed of the highest quality materials, and with the utmost craftsmanship. Because of this, they are backed by strong warranties that attest to their level of dependability
- Durability – Unlike windows that are made of wood or other materials, vinyl windows do not peel, crack, splinter, rot or split.
- Easy Operation – Our windows are designed with features that make them easy to open and operate.
- Low Maintenance – Vinyl windows are very easy to clean, and require absolutely no scraping, painting or sanding.
- Energy Efficiency – Your home will stay cooler in the summer time and warmer in winter. Choose energy star rated vinyl windows for maximum energy efficiency and savings.
- Quality Glass – Energy efficiency is increased when double-paned, extra strength windows are chosen.
- Smart Choice – Many vinyl windows come with coatings that are designed to block up to 84% of damaging ultraviolet rays.
Count on Us for Your Northern Virginia Window Repair and Replacement
Whether you are replacing your old, wooden windows with a new set of high-quality made vinyl windows, or if you’re having your existing vinyl installations repaired, Professional Remodeling Group is always here to help. We have assembled a team of highly trained professionals that are available to assist with your home window needs, including the repair and/or replacement of standard windows, doors, as well as unique window installations.
If you live an older home that still has its original windows, it’s time to seriously consider replacing them with more durable, energy efficient vinyl replacements. In addition to updating and improving the overall look of your entire home, doing so can lead to many other benefits as well. One of the biggest reasons that people install high-quality vinyl windows is to lower their heating and cooling bills. Our vinyl windows create a high quality seal, which helps to keep your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Furthermore, by improving the seal on your windows, you can help prevent high levels of moisture inside your home that can lead to mold growth and other problems.
If you’re concerned about the way your home will look after your new windows are installed, keep in mind that there are many different attractive types and styles to choose from. Vinyl windows can greatly improve your curb appeal, making your home look warm and inviting all year round. If you’ve ever wanted to change the layout of your windows by adding bay windows or a new patio door, this is a great time to do it.
Our experts at Professional Remodeling Group specialize in both standard and unique installations, and it would be our pleasure to help you with all of your window needs. If you’d like to get a free estimate, please give us a call today.
Here’s 3 of our most recent blog posts