Professional Remodeling Group provides its clients with award winning and quality home improvement projects at an exceptional value. Our customers choose us over and over again, and they recommend us to their friends, family, and neighbors.
Why Choose Us For Your Next Remodeling Project?
There is a reason why home owners call our company repeatedly when it’s time to do their remodel in Fairfax County, or to build an addition in Prince William, or to add on a new porch in Arlington.
- Experience and Longevity – We have a proven track record, and we’ve been in the home remodeling business longer than most construction contractors in the Northern Virginia and Washington Metropolitan areas.
- Quality Construction Materials – We offer only top quality home remodeling materials that you’ll recognize; such as US Vinyl Windows, Alside Vinyl Siding, Certainteed Roofing, Trex Decking, Porches Finishing and much more.
- Excellent Workmanship – Every window, siding, deck, porch, basement, or room addition job is personally supervised and inspected by our construction experts.
- Excellent Warranties on Completed Projects – All of our lifetime warranties include LABOR & MATERIALS on vinyl windows, siding, composite and wood decking, screened porch building, basement finishing, addition remodeling, and more. We stand by our work.
- Fair Pricing on Your Home Remodeling Job – The rates that we offer on every job we do are competitive as well as quite reasonable.
- Financing Options – We our financing with competitive rates so you can get your basement, addition, or any job started right away
- References Available – We have hundreds of completed satisfied customers that we can share with you to build a level of comfort for your project.
- Awards & Recognition – We are proud to say that for the past 10 years in a row the company has been rated as one of the Top 500 contractor nationwide by Qualified Remodeler Magazine.
It seems as if summer just ended. Short winter days stand between you and enjoying your deck. But don’t give up thinking about it. Winter conditions are difficult on your deck, so take some time to care for it before the long winter.
- Washing your deck regularly is a good way to prevent dry rot and remove debris from the surface of the deck. Consider making a yearly or semi-yearly cleaning of your deck at the end of every summer.
- Put up deck furniture for the winter. Spaces between the deck and furniture is a harbor for moisture. Minimize the potential for mold growth by putting furniture away.
- Strip and refinish your deck. Expect years of enjoyment from your deck if you regularly strip and refinish it. Sand the top surface and refinish and seal the deck every other year, or more if it sees a lot of traffic.
- Complete any minor repairs that your deck needs. Spots that experienced mold and mildew damage can be plugged. Deteriorated boards may need replacing. It’s better to take care of this before winter, when the problem only becomes worse.
Caring for your deck is a good way to preserve the value of your house and yard over the years. A neglected deck leads to more expensive and extensive repairs down the road.
Fall cleaning is a good time to consider any changes or repairs you want to make to your deck during the winter or spring, before deck season begins again. You might also find that your deck needs more major repairs and that are best completed before winter sets in.
Professional Development Group is the Northern Virginia deck builder that homeowners turn to when it is time to maintain, repair, remodel, or reconstruct their deck. Give us a phone call to schedule a consultation or get a quote.